Subject: Re: Yet another one...
From: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
To: Steve <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 1994 08:39:20 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 5 Jul 1994, Steve wrote:

> Hi y'all,
> 
> 	Just a quick note to say that there is another library currently in
> development. It's called the TrackDisk-Lib and contains commands to
> read/write sectors from a disk - if you dont want people to rip stuff
> from your programs (e.g. shape files/IFFs/modules etc.), you
> can write them to unused sectors of a disk and voila, its safe.
> It currently contains the following commands :
> 
> 	OpenDisk unit#
> 	CloseDisk unit#
> 	MotorOn unit# 				; not really necessary
> 	MotorOff unit#
> 	ReadSector unit#,sector#,buffer[,numsectors]
> 	WriteSector unit#,sector#,buffer[,numsectors]
> 	FormatTrack unit#,track#,buffer[,numtracks]
> 
> I'm not really sure if its worth continuing this library - after all it has
> limited use, but if you want it, then just tell me.

YES PLEASE!

> 
> Steve.
> 
> +---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
> | Steven Matty from Reflective Images| Gripes : That Friggin' Clown Game Won|

I totally agree.. :)

> |====================================+======================================|
> | A1200/340HD/6Mb/33FPU/Blitz        | Current Project : Fired Guns         |
> | Soon to be A1200/340/6Mb/33FPU/030 | [#:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::] |
> |                                    | Current Project : Shapes Lib         |
> | [email-masked]      | [##################::::::::::::::::] |
> |                                    | Current Project : BlitzLibs v3.2     |
> | <<Ego? Woss that then?>>           | [###########################:::::::] |
> \____________________________________|______________________________________/
> 
> 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Reece, Student & Network Assistant                               \\\///
Claremont College - Tasmania, Australia                               d oo b   
                                                                      | __ |
[email-masked], [email-masked]    \__/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of Claremont College!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------